Tom Brady Best Buddies Football Challenge Raffle
Entry Deadline: 10:00 AM ET on Thursday, June 2, 2011
Drawing Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011
PLEASE NOTE: The entry deadline and drawing date have been extended to 10:00 AM, June 2, 2011
- Winner and a guest will enjoy All-Access passes to the Tom Brady Football Challenge and Michael Schlow Celebrity Chef Tailgate Party June 3, 2011 at Harvard Stadium, Boston MA (game time 6:00 PM)
- Winner will play football with Tom Brady as the Quarterback on Team Country Kitchen at the Tom Brady Football Challenge on June 3, 2011 at Harvard Stadium (View photos from the 2010 Tom Brady Football Challenge)
- Winner will receive two (2) VIP Reserve Seats at Harvard Stadium for themselves plus one guest to watch the game
- Winner and a guest will enjoy two (2) VIP passes to attend the post-game Michael Schlow Celebrity Chef Tailgate Party at Gordon Indoor Track, Harvard University
- Winner will receive $2,000 travel allowance if coming from outside the state of MA (If needed, if used) for coach level travel
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $998.25 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($825.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($173.25). Amount awarded to mitigate taxes may be proportionately adjusted to reflect travel allowance actually used
Proceeds Benefit: Best Buddies
Join Tom Brady in supporting Best Buddies and you could play football with him at the Tom Brady Football Challenge on June 3, 2011 at Harvard Stadium. Best Buddies is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $3,300.00. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.